Our Strata Property lawyers represent strata corporations, strata councils, property managers, developers and strata owners in all aspects of Strata Property Law.
We can advise you on such matters as:
- Drafting and enforcements of bylaws and resolutions;
- Exclusive use contracts (for example, parking or use of balconies);
- The conducting of annual general and special general meetings;
- Strata corporation/council governance and procedure;
- Special levies and unpaid strata fees;
- Land Title Office registrations;
- Disputes concerning rentals, tenants, bylaws, parking, the use of common property or limited common property;
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation services;
- Advising on such legislation as the Strata Property Act, the Strata Property Regulation, the Privacy Act, and the Personal Information Protection Act;
- Changing the designation of common property or limited common property.
For more information or to arrange a consultation, please contact Jeffery E. Wittmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-685-6864.